The fine architectural detailing includes twenty foot ceilings, 5 fireplaces, antique brick floors, colonial wood windows with modern soundproofing, and so much more to help you experience Alamos as it has been for the past 200 years. The grounds of Tres Palmas date back to the late 18th century as part of the original mint for this part of Mexico.
Relax in one of the many outdoor sitting areas or wander through the enchanting landscaped central court yard with cantera fountain and refreshing swimming pool. Casa Tres Palmas is truly a special getaway for family and friends to enjoy this colonial oasis whether for a few days, or an extended period of time. The open atmosphere combines the best indoor and outdoor living. Relax and dine on the outdoor patio, meditate in the garden, or lounge by the pool while listening to an enchanting fountain.
Reservation Policies at Casa Tres Palmas:
• Rental is of Casa Tres Palmas for a minimum stay of 3 nights and maximum occupancy of 6 people.
• Casa Tres Palmas is an ADULT only establishment.
• Casa Tres Palmas does NOT accept pets.
• Casa Tres Palmas is SMOKE FREE.
• Casa Tres Palmas has Maximum Sleeping Facilities for 8 People - 1 King; 2 Queens; 3 Twins; 1 Twin Day Bed in the Sala.
• $ 900.00 USD or $11,250 MXP for 3 nights.
• $ 300.00 USD or $3,750 MXP for each additional night.
• $ 25.00 USD or $315 MXP for each additional person per night up to 10
• 50% Deposit to confirm reservation and balance upon arrival.
• Rates do not include: IVA Tax (16%) nor City Bed Tax (2%)
• Keys Deposit will be collected upon arrival and signing of the Check-in Form. $50.00 USD
• Cancellation Policy: Deposit of 50% of reservation if cancellation is within 7 days of arrival date.
• Check-In: 15:00hrs Check-Out: 13:00hrs